New Hampshire $6,000 DIGITAL
MARKETING GRANT For Development
of International Trade
For a Free Consultation on $6,000 BC Business Grant Call or Text Now 866-609-3248 (Toll-Free)
$6,000 Digital Marketing Grant is available for Business in New Hampshire for Development of International Trade. It can be used for design of international online marketing materials and online marketing.
- Operate a licensed business in New Hampshire to manufacture, assemble and/or distribute a product, or provide an exportable service.
- Be in good standing with the New Hampshire Department of Revenue and the IRS.
- Meet the U.S. Small Business Administration’s (SBA) definition of Small and Medium-Sized Enterprise (SME). This SBA-funded program defines a SME as an entity that:
- Complies with SBA size standards found here and referenced at 13 C.F.R. Part 121;
- Has been in business for not less than the 1-year period ending on the date on which assistance is provided under the Program;
- Is operating profitably, based on its operations in the US.
- Has demonstrated understanding of the costs associated with exporting and doing business with foreign purchasers, including the costs of freight forwarding, customs brokers, packing and shipping, etc.
- Has a strategic plan for exporting in effect.
- 51% U.S. content requirement.
- Agree to be featured in articles, blogspots, social media entries, press releases and videos created by New Hampshire Office of International Commerce (OIC), Division of Economic Development, and US Dept of Commerce. This includes photographic image, name and likeness and biographical material.
For a Free Consultation on the $6,000 Grant for your business, Call Now 866-609-3248 (Toll-Free) ,
or complete the form below: