$500 Google Ads Business Credit is available for businesses in USA. The credit will be applied to the account after the second month, once $500 is spent.
Terms and conditions
- One $500 credit per advertiser
- To earn the credit: After the promotional code is applied to your Google Ads account, your advertising campaigns must accrue costs of at least $500, (excluding any taxes or applicable fees), within 60 days. Making a payment of $500 is not sufficient. The tracking of advertising costs towards $500 begins after the promotional code is applied.
- The credit expires 60 days after it is applied to your account, if not spent.
Credit applies to future advertising costs only. Credit cannot be applied to costs accrued before the promotional code was entered in your Google Ads account.
- Your account must be successfully billed by Google Ads and remain in good standing in order to remain eligible to use the credit.
- Offer subject to ad approval, valid registration, and acceptance of the Google Ads Program standard terms and conditions.
- Offer valid only for customers with billing address in the United States.